Sunday, August 28, 2011

I'm back!

I haven't blogged for a few months now. I haven't had any time or energy and nothing to share. The last 6 months have been soo busy as I've finished my masters, started a company and started a new job. Now I've however had a month holiday in my lovely home country and in France, got back to Sydney, got over my jetlag and decided it's time to start blogging again. This time about renovations! Yes we have started renovating our flat - it's an absolute mess at the moment but it will be fabulous in a year or so. In the last 2 years since we moved in (I can't believe it's been that long!!) we have pretty much worked out exactly what we want to do to the place and now we're ready to get started! First up is our new bedroom and ensuite. And a laundry. We picked tiles for the bathroom yesterday - just waiting for a quote! So exciting.

Since we live in an old art deco apartment we have decided to try to keep some old features and make it look classic in a contemporary way. A bit like this...

These are actually the floorboards we're getting. Wide oak floorboards. But we have a long way to go before our apartment looks like this! 

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment