Sunday, January 31, 2010

Saturday night fun

After an awesome dinner at Spice I am (as always), we went to the pub next door. As we had half a bottle of wine left over from dinner Little Miss Chatterbox, Pure Blonde and I decided to smuggle it into the pub and finish it. We asked the bar staff for two glasses of water that we tipped into some empty beer glasses and used for drinking the wine. Did I mention I turn 27 this year? But since I'm younger than LMC and PB I don't actually feel that bad about it.



LMC and PB both entertained us with stories about their rabbits. Very different kinds of rabbits though. Then Jompa convinced us all to go to Longrain for dessert. Which was absolutely AMAZING.

     
The coconut caramel custard with grilled banana was the best.

We played with spoons too. Not too sure what Svenne is doing tho.

And somehow we didn't end up at Karaoke. As far as I know we had even booked a room. But it's probably just as well we didn't make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment