Monday, November 15, 2010

Seal Rocks

 After a 7 month long wait we finally managed to get the team back together for another weekend of camping. This time we went back to Seal Rocks but to a different campsite to the previous one. I'm still indecisive of which one I prefer but the great thing about Treachery camp (where we were this time) is that campfires are allowed. And without a fire we would probably have starved to death since we didn't bring any gas for our bbq.

As usual we ate too much, drank too much and laughed all night. Other activities included a late night sing-off with some other campers, brannboll, kubb, badminton, trivial pursuit, swimming and replacing two flat tyres of Svennies and LMC's car - the Black Mamba.

There's a lot more to tell about our weekend in the Bush but since Brett just asked me super cutely in Swedish if I wanted to go to bed, I think I will say yes and let the pictures speak for themselves. Good night!

 











No comments:

Post a Comment