Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Champagne and cakes

Had a boozy afternoon at work today, celebrating N who is getting married next week. We went to a really cute place in Redfern, the tea parlour, and had afternoon tea with champagne and lots of delicious cakes!









The tea parlour is such a cool little place. It feels like you're in your grandmother's lounge room. A very nice way end to this work day!

This day has otherwise been pretty ordinary. Brett left to go climbing in the Blueys early in the morning - with my wallet in his bag! So I've pretty much only had cake and champagne to eat today and I'm still waiting for him to get back to pick me up from the city. But he's stuck in traffic somewhere out West...

But the good news is that I got him to watch True Blood. And now we're hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment