Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Winter in Sydneyland

8 degrees in Sydney at the moment and a forecast of 2 degrees for tonight. This morning was the coldest in Sydney for 27 years! What happened to global warming? And those beautiful warm Sydney winter days? I'm snuggled up in front of the fireplace with sleep boots, the fur ball, two blankets, tea and candles and I'm still freezing cold. Could have something to do with that broken window in our lounge room...

I've started my renovation project and so far it's looking pretty good. Will keep you posted.

I've also been doing wedding cake researching tonight. That's pretty much the last thing we've got to plan. And I still need to buy wedding shoes. And there's probably a bunch of other little things I haven't thought of yet but there's still three months to go so I've got plenty of time.

I think I'm going to turn on the TV now. It's been a few months since I watched TV at home so I'm a little scared of what might happen... I wish Brett was home so we could start watching season 2 of 24!

No comments:

Post a Comment