Saturday, July 24, 2010

Camping and wedding

Check out Brett's blog if you are interested in reading about our Kosciusko ski-camping trip. I was going to write about it myself but since Brett has already pretty much covered everything I changed my mind. But I will post a few photos just to give you an idea of what was going on.

 This + a down sleeping bag is what I slept in. The temperature was about -15!!
 Our campsite
 We had mobile reception!
So wonderful to wake up to this view!

So this is just a little sample of our trip. Brett goes into more detail...

Today we are having a meeting with the event planner at our reception hall to work out what we want to do for decorations, food, ceremony setup etc. And yesterday we bought the wedding bands! I also bought a really cute dress from Alannah Hill for D&M's wedding in a couple of weeks! I was trying to get a picture of it from the Allanah Hill website, but it is far too fancy and not very user-friendly so I got sick of trying to navigate my way through it. I'll just have to show a photo from the wedding instead!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment