Monday, July 26, 2010

Fun fun fun

Last night I was meant to have a few quiet drinks with Hannah (aka Jompa) at a wine bar in Paddington that a friend manages. It's called the "wine library" and I can highly recommend it. Pitea and A also joined us and suddenly our quiet night out turned out to be absolutely hysterical. I can't remember the last time I laughed as much as I did last night. My jar is actually hurting today.
After we had finished being spoiled by R at the wine bar, we moved on to Sticky for some live music and cocktails. I love random nights out, they are always the best! But you need to have good friends to have good nights out - and I definately do!

This afternoon Brett and I drove down to the snow for another couple of days of snow camping. We're staying at a motel tonight and are heading out early tomorrow morning. This time a few friends are coming along too, which will be great! Brett reckons we will stay out for 3 nights but I have a feeling I'm going to bail after 2... We'll see how we go.




No comments:

Post a Comment