Saturday, July 17, 2010

Inspirational issues

It's been a while since I wrote something substantial and of any interest in this blog. I've been too busy and too uninspired lately to come up with anything to write about at all. But the next couple of weeks should be less busy so hopefully I'll find some time and inspiration for blogging.

Most of my free time circulates around planning our wedding. I could never have dreamed of how much time I would have to spend on organising something as simple as... hmmm.. actually nothing is simple when it comes to organising weddings. But it's fun too! And everything is pretty much planned now anyway.

I've got an exam tomorrow but I feel so confident about it that I'm going to meet up with some friends for a drink at Gazebo tonight. And tomorrow afternoon we're off to Thredbo for some skiing! I'm actually going to stop blogging now and book some accommodation.    

No comments:

Post a Comment