Saturday, September 4, 2010

Friday night fun


Last night we had Korean bbq for dinner at some restaurant near haymarket. Strange place but the food was absolutely delicious. And I think I have developed a serious kimchi addiction.

After dinner we met up with some friends at Beresford but it was too packed and crazy so we moved on to the Local instead. Had a great night but didn't make the last ferry back to our peninsula as predicted. Hence I'm going to stop writing now and make bacon and eggs.

2 comments:

  1. Well done guys. Very proud that you've developed a taste for kim-chi. Soon you'll be enjoying kim-chi hot pots, kim-chi pancakes and what I had for lunch today... Kim-chi fried rice!

    Why does it feel like I'm the ONLY one that reads and comments on your blogs?? Probably because it's a Saturday and I should be studying and everybody else has a life??....... hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least you're the only one who comments. Everyone else just stalks:) But keep it up - I like your comments! Kim-chi pancakes and hot pots sounds delicious btw..

    ReplyDelete