Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Old friends

Yesterday morning at 5.30 we picked up our first overseas wedding guests from the airport - t&k. It was great to see them but it just felt completely natural that they were here although it's been over two and a half years since they moved back to Stockholm. I still can't believe it.

After we picked them up from the airport we went back to our place so that they could have a shower and a sleep until they could check in to their hotel in the afternoon. I was super tired as well from waking up at 5 am so I had a very satisfying couch snooze as well. When I woke up Brett had already been to Harris Farm and bought  so much yummy food for breaky and we had a long breakfast on the balcony.


Afterwards we went out to Palm beach to have a coffee and just hang out for a while and soak up the sunshine. 





 We had a fika at my favourite cafe at Palmy - the boathouse. I love everything about that place.



 Then we went for a stroll on the beach.
Brett found some rocks and did some bouldering. Or maybe he was just trying to show off :)

Then we dropped t&k off at their hotel in the city only to meet up with them as well as a few other people for some steak and ribs a couple of hours later.

It's great to have them back and I wish they would never leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment