Monday, September 27, 2010

So, we're married! The wedding was absolutely perfect and I Ioved every second of it. I'll tell you more about it when I get the photos from the photographer.

Instead I'll show you a photo of my "brand new" vespa from 1965 that my husband gave me as a morning gift. I've been wanting one as long as I can remember and I absolutely adooooore it! I don't have a scooter license tho so I can't actually drive it but it will be the first thing I get when I get back from our honeymoon!







I think this is the best morning gift that has ever been given and I can't believe it's actually mine. I'm so happy to be married to the most amazing, loving and caring man on the planet that I love more than anything else.

1 comment:

  1. Yes Brett is quite a catch like seriously c'monnn... a VESPA?!?! meanwhile, was it weird that you just wrote "My HUSBAND" ?? I find it weird reading it!

    ReplyDelete