Saturday, October 16, 2010

Back in BA

Since I've last updated we have been to Buenos Aires, the jungle and now we're back in BA again.

The jungle - Iguazu and the famous Iguazu falls we're absolutely amazing. I was a bit sceptical at first of whether a couple of waterfalls really could be as amazing as everyone kept saying - but now I know that they can. Wow! It was really a breathtaking experience and I'm so glad we decided to go.

I don't have any photos of the falls on my iPhone so this picture of Brett in a raft will have to do for now. We went on an Eco tour to check out some of the wildlife, which was pretty cool. We also went on a jet boat tour that took is into the waterfalls - so spectacular, fun and WET!






Now we're back in BA and our beloved Palermo. We're staying at 1551 Palermo again and it just felt like coming home. I love this place.

Yesterday was a massive shopping day. I found a really cool shop and probably would have bought the entire store if Brett hadn't been there to stop me. And I also found the perfect leather jacket. It's black and short and super hot! Brett bought one too so now we're ready to cruise on our vespas!

In a couple of hours when Brett has woken up from his coma (caused by too much walking and meat) were doing a little excursion to a some coastal town. Tomorrow afternoon we're going to try to get tickets to a football game, which I think will be an amazing experience. And on Monday night we're heading back home to our furry monster!

Ps as there's not enough photos in this post I'll show you a pic of my new Marc Jacobs handbag that I got for my birthday. I looove it. Thanks M&P!










Location:Palermo

No comments:

Post a Comment