Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dangar Island surprise party

We went to a 30th surprise birthday lunch today at Dangar Island at the Hawksbury river that our friend D had organised for her husband. I totally fell in love with the island and all its little cute cottages. It reminded me of a Swedish summer house area so that might be why I loved it so much. I've decided that the members of "proud and confident" (our camping team) are going to rent a holiday house there this summer and go fishing, swimming, kayaking and just hanging.  I took a million photos (or 166 to be exact) so I'll post a few for you to have a look at.


 The ferry to Dangar Island

 Lulu and Lottie
 The view from the cottage
 Note that I'm wearing a summer dress. Spring has sprung in Sydney!
 The beach in front of the house





 Me, me, me







 The bday boy took Lottie for a trip in the Kayak.
The birthday boy with the birthday cake

No comments:

Post a Comment