Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Never ending planning

Just as I thought summer was about to arrive it got freezing cold again and hence I'm spending this Tuesday night in front of the fireplace with a cup of peppermint tea. I'm trying to come up with restaurants and bars to take all the Swedes who are visiting Sydney for our wedding to - and this is what I've come up with so far:

  • Sven's viking pizza
  • Manly grill
  • Manly wine
  • Hugos in Manly
  • Grazings
  • Longgrain 
  • Garfish
  • Spice I am
  • Buzo and the wine library
  • Sticky
  • Victoria Room
  • Ventuno  
  • Probably somewhere in Bondi
  • High tea at QVB
  • The tower st terraces

If anyone has any other suggestions feel free to let me know! Now I'm going to move on to honeymoon planning...

3 comments:

  1. Taiwanese dumplings!! G1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh good idea! Adding Din Tai Fung to the list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to take you do Madang for some Korean BBQ before they come, so it can make the list.

    ReplyDelete