Tuesday, August 31, 2010

While I've been away...

I's been a while since I updated my blog. It gets harder to get back into blogging each day I miss out. Lots of things has happened since I last updated my blog with the most interesting thing being my hens night last Saturday. My friends organised an awesome day and night out and I had the best time ever!

 They kidnapped me and took me to a picnic in the park with soo much delicious food and champagne.
 And made me wear a stupid tiara. Someone will get back for that for sure:)



 N came down from Brisbane for a surprise visit which was really great!
 Then they had booked out a beauty salon where we got massages, manicure, pedicures, eyelash extensions etc. Afterwards they took me to an awesome 3-bedroom city apartment where we stayed for the night.
 They had hired two chefs that cooked a five course feast!  And sometime during the night we also went to karaoke.

Ok, that's the story of my hens night and I'm sticking to it. It was a wonderful day and I have wonderful friends and I seriously had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment