Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lovely friends



I found a package from loveliest Bec in my mailbox when I got home today. Inside was an adorable card and a gorgeous white top. Very bridal! And so, so sweet of her! Bec and I did our Bachelor together at UTS and she moved back to Sweden (well she actually moved to Norway) over two years ago now. We actually went to high school together as well but didn't really get to know each other until we met at the other side of the world a couple of years after our high school graduation. I got all sentimental thinking about all the fun we used to have when she lived here. I miss all the laughing, eating, drinking and even the studying we used to do together. I hate it when my friends move away - but I look forward to catching up with Bec next European summer in Sweden!

Speaking of old friends, in just a couple of weeks some other friends, T&K, are coming back to Sydney for a visit and for our wedding! They studied here as well and I practically lived at their balcony on Elizabeth st.  I'm extremely excited to have them back in Sydney and, of course, to see them again. I'm also extremely excited to have two of my Swedish girlfriends visiting Sydney for our wedding -Carro & Andy. Without Carro (as well as SARS, a bus strike and a few other things) I would never have met Brett - which makes it extra special that she's coming to our wedding.

1 comment:

  1. Sweetest Maria!! I miss u. So glad it fit u. Just imagine how well u will fit in a real bridal dress:) xxxoooxxx. T&K are coming to the wedd?? That's rad!!! Awesome! xx Bec

    ReplyDelete