Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Evening photo shoot


B and I just came back from a long evening walk around Manly. We brought the DSLR and B took some really cool photos with long exposure time and no flash. I'm a bit blurry in some of the photos since I couldn't stand perfectly still for 40 seconds. But they still came out really well.


As you can see in the photos, I'm wearing a winter jacket and a beret. It gets quite cold here at night now. But it's still 25 degrees and sunny during the day, which makes it almost impossible to dress!

We also got some wedding planning done today - met with a celebrant and looked at wedding bands. Didn't end up making any decisions in either case but it still feels like we're moving forward. Which is always a good feeling. Now I'm going to fall asleep in front of the heater in the lounge room.  The apartment is freezing cold! Can't wait to get reverse air-conditioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment