Saturday, May 1, 2010

Michelin class dinner

We had dinner at some friends place last night. It was absolutely amazing. Spatchcock for entree, eye fillet for main, chocolate fondant for dessert and cheese platter for second dessert. And matching wines for each course. They have really set the standard high now. But we can't have them over for a proper dinner until we have finished the renovations. It would be impossible to cook a four course dinner in our current kitchen.

I just woke up still feeling full. Had made plans to go diving today but the weather isn't that great and the surf is pretty big so it would probably be really crappy visibility. I'll have to check with diving master M who is supposed to take me out and see what she says. If diving gets cancelled I'm thinking Yum Cha at Manly Phoenix. Yum!

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. We're getting Foxtel. Finally!    

No comments:

Post a Comment