Saturday, May 22, 2010

Wedding dress fitting and car drama

Today started out great. I met up with PB and Lulu in Paddington to have lunch and to have my dress fitting. The dress looks beautiful and I have some great photos that I really want to post here - but I won't since the dress is a bit secret. Afterwards PB and I went out to Bondi Junkyard to have a look at a few shops. We went into a pet store to get some hay for PB's bunnies and I was really close to buying another ragdoll. There was a couple in the store who was buying one and they were patting it and looked so happy. It made me really jealous. I wonder what Shirin would say if we got her a little playmate. "Yum! Dinner", probably.

As we were driving back to the city on Oxford st (very slowly due to the traffic) some guy got out of his massive 4wd and banged his door into my car! So we pulled up beside the car and the driver walked up to us and said, in a German accent, "I didn't hear anything. Nothing happened". Then he went on saying that he had to get out of his car and I should have looked where I was going - and since I didn't it was my fault.

PB had then started writing down his rego and asked for his phone number. And what does this guy do? He walks off! Umm innocent people don't run away..

And seriously, I was just driving down the road - staying in my lane. Am I supposed to look inside every single car I drive past to see if someone is sitting inside and might be opening their door. He was the one who slammed his massive car door into my car, when I was driving past in my lane. Therefore it's his fault. He should have looked before slamming his car door wide open on a heavily trafficked road. But what made me really annoyed is the fact that he first totally denied that it happened and two minutes later changed his mind and blamed me for it. Really pathetic. I'm so sick of retards. The mark on the car is just noticeable if you look close so it's not really that big a deal. It more the principle. And his annoying attitude. PB is really angry too and wants me to take some action. But what do I do? I have to think about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment