Thursday, February 25, 2010

Gazebo, Thai and gossip

Back at Gazebo last night after work with a big group of friends. I really like it there, it's got such a nice feel to it. LMC's super cute flat mates were there, and even though I've met R and C plenty of times she still introduced me to them. And then she was surprised when we told her we had met. Hahaha, she's so funny.

After a couple of glasses of wine LMC, PB and I went to some Thai joint on Crown st that I can't remember the name of, but it was something ingenious like most Thai restaurants - like "Thaitanic" or "Thairiffic". You get the point. Good food but it just wasn't Spice I am. Afterwards LMC and I ended up at Gloria Jeans!? and were chatting about everything and nothing for a few hours until I had to leave to catch my ferry. But since two buses refused to stop for me I missed the ferry and ended up going back to the 'funhouse' with LMC and we kept gossiping for another couple of hours. I hadn't seen her for ages since I've been to Singapore and Sweden so we really had a lot of catching up to do. I felt so guilty about leaving the cat alone another night this week though. She was purring like crazy when I got home - but at least she had plenty of food and water.

So, I just realised that it's Mardi Gras this weekend. B and I were planning on having our valentines day/anniversary dinner in the city Saturday night but I guess we can forget about that now. So where to go instead? Garfish? We always end up there. I want to try something different. I guess the new Gazebo will be packed on a Saturday night too. fan. I'll have to discuss it with my jetsetting fiance when he gets back from his water skiing trip tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment