Saturday, February 20, 2010

Must stay awake...

I'm struggling so much right now. Struggling to stay awake. Got home last night at 10 pm after getting the cat from ML and PH. She seemed pretty happy to see us but was crying all the way home in the car. She even put her little paws through the cage door and looked so sad that it broke my heart.

I slept all the way from Singapore to Sydney and didn't think I would sleep at all last night, but I slept for 11 hours! And now I just want to sleep mooore. So hard. If we're still awake tonight we're going out for dinner with some friends, which would be great since I haven't seen them for ages.

 Right now all I can manage to do is to sit on the couch and make Spotify playlists and read trashy Swedish newspapers. Just read that a Swedish artist, Carola, visited Haiti and a child that she's sponsoring and brought him a Hugo Boss fragrance as a present. Hahaha what was she thinking?? He doesn't have any food or money and couldn't afford to stay in school but now he's got a $100 Hugo Boss fragrance. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment