Thursday, February 4, 2010

I found my wedding dress!!

Yesterday after work LMC, Jompa and I went shopping for my wedding dress. First we went to Helen English in Paddington and I tried on a few dresses that were very beautiful but still pretty boring. And too expensive for what they were. Afterwards we were going to a cafe on Oxford st for a fika and happened to walk past Adam Dixons store. I tried on one of his dresses about a month ago and loved it, but I had decided to try on a few more dresses before I made up my mind. HOWEVER, the store was open and Adam's cute little dog Kevin, (that he rescued from the pound 7 hours before he was due for a lethal injection) greeted us at the front door and clearly wanted us to come inside, so we decided  to have another look at the dress. And when I tried it on a second time I loved it even more. Jompa and LMC were also convinced it was the right choice. So now I'm booked in for a fitting and have to loose 5 kg in one week. Too bad I'm off to Singapore for a weekend of nonstop eating... 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment