Sunday, February 14, 2010

Winter Wonderland


We have now been in Sweden for two days and it looks soo different from what I´m used to. It´s freezing cold and there´s snow everywhere - like it should be in winter! So beautiful. Yesterday Brett, my brother and I went for a long walk on the water just in front of my parents´ house.



 
This is where we went windsurfing and swimming six months ago. Hard to believe now.. 

  
 
Brett acted like a little kid who had never seen snow before. He was touching everything and managed to cut his finger on some ice. Then he kicked some ice and hurt his foot. But look how happy he is anyway.

 
Today we went toboggan  riding. Soo much fun. But the toboggan was made for kids and hence far too small for us.

We´ve also done some shopping. There was a huge sale on at Cheap Monday and we´ve bought $8 jeans and a heap of other stuff. I´m happy becasue Brett came shopping with me and Brett is happy because he won´t have to do any shopping for another year. We´ll probably have to buy another suitcase tho.


2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I'm so jealous! I want snow. Hope you're enjoying yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnny, Let's go skiing in Aus or NZ this winter!

    ReplyDelete