Monday, February 22, 2010

My Sunday

Yesterday was such an amazing day. I was woken up by Brett and Shirin at midday. They thought it was about time I woke up. Then we went to Bench for brunch, and I had the most deliscious sandwich with rare roast beef and aioli. Brett had a sausage.
Then we went for a long walk to Shelley beach and got so inspired by all the people snorkling so we decided to go home and get our snorkling gear. Then we went back to shelley again.

The visibility was awful but I still saw heaps of fish. A big parrot fish, a groper and a bunch of tiny fish that looked like black and white Nemos. I didn't get to do the shark sign though. Disappointing. No, actually I'm pretty happy I didn't see any sharks since I probably would have freaked out. But it would have been fun to do the shark sign.

The best thing about the snorkling was, however, the water temp. It must have been 24 degrees. I LOVE the end of summer. I usually don't go swimming in Sydney (even though I live at the beach) since I can't stand the cold water. But now I will go for a swim everyday after work for the next month or so.

After our snorkling mission we went to Miss Lemona and Poker hero's for dinner. They had cooked Indian. Yum! We spent all night drinking beer and playing with a new iPhone app. It was hilarious.









Then we went home and had another drink on the balcony.

I love summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment