Thursday, March 25, 2010

Absolute FAIL

Finally at home on the couch with a cup of tea. I'm trying to stream episode three of Swedish Hollywood wives but the TV 3 website is down. Why can't things just work the way they are supposed to? Now I have to stream channel 5 shows instead. Not happy.

Had a uni assignment due today where the task was to make an Absolut Vodka ad that would continue their global marketing campaign. The winner, voted by the class, got a bottle of Absolut!You could submit as many ads as you wanted so I made two (I photo shopped two images that I found on the web)  - one Absolut ad and one counter ad. Not that I'm against drinking in any way - just because I had a good idea :)

                                                                                                                                          Original Image: The  Daily Telegraph

                                                                                                                        Original image: schoolnet.gov.mt

No comments:

Post a Comment