Sunday, March 14, 2010

Gold

Wow! Why have I never been to gold class before? That's the way to watch movies. Everything else is unacceptable. Although it was quite strange walking out of the theatre tipsy! We watched Alice in wonderland and I must say that despite all the negative things people have been telling me about it I LOVED it. Thought the diversion from the original story just made it more interesting and entertaining. And that's exactly what this movie is supposed to be - entertaining. It's not the best movie I've ever seen. Far from it. But I loved the visuals, the costumes and the characters - particularly the Cheshire cat!

Before the movie I had planned to take Brett to a tapas restaurant in slurry, but we were running late so ended up changing our plans and going to sushi tei.








On the ferry back to our peninsula now. Such a relaxing way to end a great evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment