Sunday, March 7, 2010

Friiiday

I arrived at work Friday morning and found a horse outside the office! Myer had hired the Mint courtyard for a photo shoot and the place was filled with models, celebrities and those weird random people who just like to hang around celebrities.





I'm not a huge fan of horses but this one was actually really beautiful. Although he was unnaturally white and it looked like he had been painted.





After work I met up with Miss lemona and we shared a bottle of wine and some snacks at a Japanese restaurant. I'm trying to think of some funny ML quotes to tell you but I don't think she came up with that much last night.





Then Lulis came and we went to coles to buy stuff for Svens' birthday dinner. She cooked a really delicious vegetarian goulash that I don't have any pictures of it, so I'll post a picture of a meaty goulash that I made last week instead. Don't know why it's sideways.






Sven's birthday cake with a cute soccer player candle! I can't describe in words how delicious it was.






The birthday boy.

Then Jompa and I caught a cab back home. I also have a vague memory of calling B in Singapore after I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment