Friday, March 19, 2010

Blondie?

Why is it that every time I go to the hairdresser they try to convince me to be a hair model in a photo shoot.? Because I have quite long hair and natural hair colour probably. I always say no because they can do whatever weird haircut they want. And also because I've had a bad experience from it.  About 6 years ago I let a hairdresser talk me into doing it and was a seriously ugly hairdo - which I really HATED.

Anyway, today my hairdresser tried really hard to talk me into doing it again. And it didn't sound too bad actually. I told her she couldn't cut the hair at all because I want long hair for the wedding. All she wanted to do was to put three different blond colours in my hair that would blend in with my natural colour. She also promised to revert it afterwards. Should I do it? Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment