Thursday, March 11, 2010

Swedette in a bad mood

Today has been a loong day. Started at 9 this morning and got home at 11 pm thanks to a stupid retarded Sydney ferry employee. I missed my ferry by two seconds and could see the evil look on the employee's face as he closed the gates just as I arrived. So I had to wait 45 minutes for the next ferry. And since I had been texting with LMC all night my iphone was flat, and hence I had to find something else to occupy myself with for 45 min. And for those of you who haven't been to Circular Quay at night, I can tell you that it is absolutely dead. D.E.A.D.

Eventually I did however manage to find a cafe that was open and also was equipped with the "next generation web kiosk". Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of this amazing web kiosk but I can tell you that I've never experienced anything like it. Or wait a minute - I have -in 1995!!! Basically I paid $4 to spend 20 minutes being angry and frustrated and waiting for webpages to load. More like attempting to load actually. I was going to update my blog but the "next generation web kiosk" couldn't quite handle it.

Sorry about my winging. I'm in a way better mood now - have been video chatting with LMC, booking Gold Class tickets to Alice and talking to B in Singapore. On Friday my grass widow days are over. At least for a few days.

1 comment: