Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Rainy days

Rain, rain, rain! It's been raining all day. I had to buy an umbrella on the way to work. I don't know how many times I have done that. Always from the same convenience store in circular quay. They must have made a fortune out if me. But we still don't have a single umbrella at home. Maybe if I buy a really expensive umbrella I won't keep losing it. Is that logical? Or just another excuse to go shopping?I'm not sure but I will give it a go.

I'm on the ferry on my way home now. Manly fast ferry has lost the tender to be the government appointed fast ferry service for Manly but has decided to stay in business and try to compete with the new fast ferry service. I wonder if all the promotions and corny letters they have been bombarding their customers with in the last couple of months will pay off? I think I will stay loyal. At least for a while. I mean, they sell wine and beer and let you watch tv ;).

Now I'm almost in Manly and about to meet up with B for a drink at four pines!


2 comments:

  1. I heard from an insider that the tender went to some dodgy company who don't know how to make boats. I foresee a disaster coming!!!

    ReplyDelete