Thursday, March 18, 2010

Last hurrah for summer



Ok, I know I promised to update last night after I got home but I fell asleep in front of the TV. Anyway, Brett picked me up from uni a bit before 8 (I left at bit early) and we decided to go to spice I am. I'm always so pleasantly surprised when I go there because the food is always even better than I remember. We had the usual stuff - Basil crispy chicken, Massaman beef, and Satays for entree, as they had sold out of fresh spring rolls (or snoppar as ML and I call them). 


Then we went home and had a drink on the balcony.

 Shirin had fun with the flowers. It looks like she was just sniffing them but I can tell you that she wasn't. They're too irresistible for her.



I'm starting to realise that we won't spend many more evenings like this on the balcony. Summer is definitely coming to an end. I'll miss it!

But this winter we're going to install heating on the other balcony, so we'll be able to hang out there soon. When I think about it I actually can't wait for winter. Snuggle up in front of the fireplace, drinking hot chocolate and wearing boots and winter coats and SKIING. 



No comments:

Post a Comment